Arena welcomes and values complaints and feedback and is committed to the fair, effective and efficient resolution of complaints. Complaints or feedback may be made verbally or in writing, and should be directed to:
Arena will acknowledge your complaint promptly, investigate objectively and provide a written response including actions taken or proposed in relation to the complaint, which may include amendment to business practices or policies.
- Arena Investor Relations Locked Bag 32002, Collins Street East VIC 8003
- Telephone: 1800 008 494
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you make a complaint to Arena and do not receive a satisfactory outcome or a response within 30 days of making a complaint you may refer the complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA):
- Online: Website: www.afca.org.au
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
- Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Please note: AFCA will not deal with complaints that have not first been referred to Arena for resolution.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) also has an information line on 1300 300 630, which you may use to make a complaint or to obtain further information about your rights.