- Exciting opportunity to join a leading A-REIT in an entry level role
- Competitive remuneration package, including incentive/performance bonus
- Positive small team culture
Arena REIT Limited (ASX Code: ARF) is seeking a self-motivated person to assist its high performing property team.
The role will be responsible for providing best practice property management services to Arena's tenant partners as well as general administrative assistance to the property team. Arena is a small, passionate, property team based in Melbourne's CBD. In addition to property management services, Arena undertakes fund management, capital transactions and development projects across Australia.
Arena listed in June 2013 and has been one of the best performing A-REITs since that time. It currently has a market capitalisation of around $750 million and owns, manages and develops a portfolio of both early learning centre and healthcare properties across Australia.
This is a "hands-on" role that reports to Arena's Head of Portfolio Management. Its key measure of success will be focused on ensuring Arena continues to be viewed as a 'landlord of choice' in the growing social infrastructure sector.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a property management or property advisory company
- Strong team culture and 'can do' attitude
- Well-developed administrative skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org