- Varied all-round analytical role with dynamic leading A-REIT
- Attractive remuneration package, including incentive/performance bonus
- Positive small team culture
Arena REIT Limited (ASX Code: ARF) is seeking a results orientated person to assist its high performing management team in the role of Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to maximise the achievement of business objectives through contributions in the following key areas:
- Prepare and lead data analysis and reporting capabilities, ensuring the business is presented with and has access to accurate information and reporting in a timely manner.
- Maintain and enhance business capability through the development of systems and processes, delivering operational efficiency improvements that contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
- Support the business in facilitating projects that improve stakeholder relationships, governance, financial and social impact returns.
Arena listed in June 2013 and has been one of the best performing A-REIT's since that time. It currently has a market capitalisation of around $750 million and owns, manages and develops a portfolio of early learning centre and healthcare properties across Australia.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong team culture and ‘’can do’’ attitude
- Relevant degree level qualification (Business, Finance, Economics)
- Property industry related experience
- Strong data management and analytical skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com