Arena REIT (ARF) has opened its dividend and distribution reinvestment plan (DRP), which will assist with the funding of ARF’s current childcare development pipeline.
Under the Plan:
- Participation is voluntary;
- Investors can participate in the DRP for all or part of their security-holding;
- There are no fees, brokerage or other transaction costs for Securities issued under the Plan;
- Holders can join, withdraw, or vary participation in the Plan at any time;
- Securities acquired under the Plan will rank equally with existing Securities; and
- Securities may be issued at a discount to the VWAP over the Pricing Period.
Under the Plan, Arena will determine the Pricing Period and any DRP Discount that may apply.
A copy of the DRP rules (Plan) can be downloaded here.
Investors can elect to participate in the DRP by downloading and completing the Application Form from the registry website or by contacting the registry on 1800 008 494 or at email@example.com. The last day to elect to participate in the DRP will be the first business day following the record date for the relevant distribution.
Arena REIT Management Limited has elected to rely on ASIC Class Order [CO 13/655] in relation to the stapled group including the managed investment schemes Arena REIT No.1 ARSN 106 891 641 and Arena REIT No.2 ARSN 101 067 878.